Thursday, December 16, 2010

Final paper in the works

I am almost done writing my final paper. I decided to definitely write about the first prompt on Technopoly, because even though I feel it was probably a harder read, I enjoy talking about education and college lifestyle.  I have to admit it was  not as easy as I had originally thought it was going to be. I find myself going off topic a lot and having to refer back to the thesis that I had come up with. I have lots of ideas about technology and education especially being an education major, but having to relate it all back to technopolies, which is really complex, has been very difficult. I have basically decided that the modern day college campus effects the way we view education, how universities use their mission statements and how students learn in a college setting. I really do not like writing to fit certain criteria such as deadlines, because it is currently stressing me out to get the number of pages in. Although, on the flip side, I do not like not knowing approximately how long the paper should be. I should probably get back to writing my paper now. I hope the rest goes smoothly.

No comments:

Post a Comment